Learn more about the various veterans’ programs we have implemented and our goals for these programs in the future.
Veteran Development Program
Three Rangers Foundation operates a transitional mentorship program for active and former soldiers who are transitioning, or have transitioned, from or who served in the US Army’s 75th Ranger Regiment to civilian life. The program offers a one-to-one experience and is designed to focus on four key areas: personal finance, VA specific guidance, behavioral wellness, and leadership guidance. This program engages the veteran initially and continues to guide them.
The VDP was born out of TRF board members’ own experiences, and our friends’ experiences as they transitioned out of the military. The VDP covers all travel expenses for the Veterans who can travel to Baltimore, MD, Chicago, IL, Nashville, TN & Portland, OR.Get More Information
Ranger For Life
Three Rangers Foundation is integral to the 75th Ranger Regiment’s, Ranger for Life, program. The Ranger Creed describes a way of life and supporting Rangers for life is core of our mission. The purpose is to create enhanced opportunities for Rangers that allow them to both thrive through a long military career and succeed in post-military life. Counselors/Mentors emphasize long term decision making for our mid-career NCOs and Officers. Our focus on holistic wellness will help maintain physically, mentally, and emotionally stronger Rangers. This investment translates to longevity of service for our Rangers, and enables them to thrive in future careers after they complete their service. Three Rangers Foundation is committed to collaborate/coordinate/facilitate within the Ranger community at-large to ensure benchmark support for our Rangers.
Veteran in Need Program
Three Rangers Foundation provides a range of resources not available through existing US Government benefits or established supporting benevolent organizations. We accommodate the necessities with a ‘pay it forward’ stipulation, so the veteran in need is involved in the process to help themselves, and therefore, is an integrated and indispensable part of the solution.
If you know a Ranger or SOF veteran in need of assistance or guidance, TRF can utilize our connections to help fill the voids. We are currently assisting and mentoring Ranger veterans all over the United States.Request Support
Gold Star InitiativeVision: Our goal is to encourage Gold Star families to actively participate in the 75th Ranger Regimental Veteran community. The inclusion of Gold Star families in the Ranger community events helps ensure the Rangers are never forgotten and that the Ranger family is always there to support the Gold Star families to provide whatever support is needed. Serve as a central point of contact for the myriad of great organizations that exist, by identifying the need and finding the right, organization that is best suited to assist.
Mission: The Three Rangers Foundation Gold Star Directorate honors fallen Rangers by caring for their Gold Star survivors with relevant support and services in order to continue the Ranger mission and ensure no Ranger is ever forgotten.
Mission Critical Task List:
- Establish and maintain communications and awareness of each Gold Star Family member by The Three Rangers Foundation
- Support the 75th Gold Star Family Program
- Establish three (3) distinct programs within The Three Rangers Foundation Gold Star Directorate:
- The Three Rangers Gold Star Spouses
- The Three Rangers Gold Star Children
- The Three Rangers Gold Star Parents and Siblings
Mission: To help shape the Ranger culture in harmony with the Ranger Creed and the fundamental principles of Three Rangers Foundation by improving the spiritual, emotional, and mental quality of life for Ranger Veterans.
Vision: We will partner with like organizations to establish and develop a network capable of providing personal response to Rangers in crisis by identifying the need and finding the right avenues that are best suited to assist.
- Initial: Provide personal response to Rangers in crisis (e.g., crisis counseling, follow-up counseling, etc.)
- Identify “trusted agents” who may be able to provide personal response and crisis counseling and personal intervention;
- Build on existing personal/professional relationships to help identify and serve as a central point of contact for the myriad of great organizations that exist, by identifying the need and finding the right, organization that is best suited to assist.
- Establish new relationships within the ARSOF Ministry Teams to familiarize ministry team members with TRF, its mission, and its goals as these pertain to Rangers and associated SMUs (e.g., USASOC ministry team conferences, Ranger ministry team conferences, etc.);
- Support TRF Gold Star initiatives.
- Partner with like organizations to plan regional training events for transitioning Rangers;
Mission: The Justice League is a national, web-based network of attorneys prepared to provide full-spectrum legal services to assist Rangers with their legal needs.
Vision: The Justice League (JL) provides an online cooperative system of intake, assessment, and referral envisioned to quickly and effectively connect veterans in need of legal services with those who stand ready to provide them. When possible, the JL will work to find a low-bono or pro-bono attorney. The JL will work with the other directorates to help veterans resolve their issues.
*The Three Rangers Foundation Justice League does not provide legal service but assists veterans in finding the legal services they need.
Make a Donation
Your contribution plays an important role in the helping the Three Ranger Foundation continue its mission support Ranger Regimental Veterans through personalized mentorship. We cannot do this alone