Learn more about the various veterans’ programs we have implemented and our goals for these programs in the future.
Veteran Development Program
Three Rangers Foundation operates a transitional mentorship program for active and former soldiers who are transitioning, or have transitioned, from or who served in the US Army’s 75th Ranger Regiment to civilian life. The program offers a one-to-one experience and is designed to focus on four key areas: personal finance, VA specific guidance, mental wellness, and leadership guidance. This program engages the veteran initially and continues to guide them even after the initial assistance. Skype sessions culminate in a meeting with a TRF director to review lessons learned about finance and leadership, as well as an outdoor recreational experience which will focus on the physical and mental wellness aspects of transition.
The VDP was born out of TRF board members’ own experiences, and our friends’ experiences as they transitioned out of the military. The VDP covers all travel expenses for the Veterans who can travel to Baltimore, MD, Chicago, IL, Nashville, TN & Portland, OR.Get More Information
Ranger For Life
Three Rangers Foundation supports the 75th Ranger Regiment’s, “
Homeless Veteran Initiative
Homeless Veterans have one need – to be housed comfortably. The Foundation offers two primary programs to assist with veteran homelessness.
The most substantial and longest standing effort is a collaboration in the Baltimore-Washington area between TRF and local non-profit agencies. Once a Veteran completes a rehabilitation process and is ready for independent living, TRF acquires all of the household items, furniture, and food necessary to start the Veteran off on the right foot. We schedule moving trucks, coordinate with local volunteers, and move the veteran into his or her new home. This program is made available to all honorably discharged homeless veterans and their families, from all eras and branches of service.
All Veterans asking for this assistance are vetted to ensure the donated resources are provided to those with the most immediate need.
Additionally, on the streets of Chicago, we distribute blankets as well as backpacks filled with daily essentials to ensure survivability and comfort until temporary housing can be acquired.Request Support
Veteran in Need Program
Three Rangers Foundation is available to provide resources to veterans with more immediate needs, offering assistance such as zero-interest loans and temporary lodging for unforeseen emergencies. We accommodate the necessities with a ‘pay it forward’ stipulation, so the veteran in need is involved in the process to help themselves, and therefore is part of the solution.
If you know a Ranger or SOF veteran in need of assistance or guidance, TRF can utilize our connections to help fill the voids. We are currently assisting and mentoring Ranger veterans all over the United States.Request Support
Gold Star InitiativeVision: Our goal is to encourage Gold Star families to actively participate in the 75th Ranger Regimental Veteran community. The inclusion of Gold Star families in the Ranger community events helps ensure the Rangers are never forgotten and that the Ranger family is always there to support the Gold Star families to provide whatever support is needed. Serve as a central point of contact for the myriad of great organizations that exist, by identifying the need and finding the right, organization that is best suited to assist.
Mission: The Three Rangers Foundation Gold Star Directorate honors fallen Rangers by caring for their Gold Star survivors with relevant support and services in order to continue the Ranger mission and ensure no Ranger is ever forgotten.
Mission Critical Task List:
- Establish and maintain communications and awareness of each Gold Star Family member by The Three Rangers Foundation
- Support the 75th Gold Star Family Program
- Establish three (3) distinct programs within The Three Rangers Foundation Gold Star Directorate:
- The Three Rangers Gold Star Spouses
- The Three Rangers Gold Star Children
- The Three Rangers Gold Star Parents and Siblings
Spiritual Fitness and Wellness
Mission: The Spiritual Fitness and Wellness directorate will work
- Initial: Provide personal response to Rangers in crisis (e.g., crisis counseling, follow-up counseling, etc.)
- Identify “trusted agents” who may be able to provide personal response and crisis counseling and personal intervention;
- Build on existing personal/professional relationships to help identify and serve as a central point of contact for the myriad of great organizations that exist, by identifying the need and finding the right, organization that is best suited to assist.
- Establish new relationships within the ARSOF Ministry Teams to familiarize ministry team members with TRF, its mission, and its goals as these pertain to Rangers and associated SMUs (e.g., USASOC ministry team conferences, Ranger ministry team conferences, etc.);
- Support TRF Gold Star initiatives.
- Partner with like organizations to plan regional training events for transitioning Rangers;
Volunteer Lawyers for Veterans (VLV)
Volunteer Lawyers for Veterans (“VLV”) is available to active duty and veteran Ranger Regimental veterans, affiliates and their family members
- Provide assistance with VA disability claims, initial and appeals; and
- Connect Rangers needing help with civil legal matters
to probono attorneys that will provide legal services at no cost.
Make a Donation
Your contribution plays an important role in the helping the Three Ranger Foundation continue its mission support Ranger Regimental Veterans through personalized mentorship. We cannot do this alone